Bang Bua Thong to Ayutthaya
Linfox trucks operate in some of the most stunning scenery in the world. Across Thailand, Linfox delivers everyday products to small convenience stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets
Tesco Lotus, Thailand
With 6,800+ stores in 10 countries, serving 80+ million customers per week, Tesco Group is one of the largest retailers in the world. In Thailand, the group runs under the Tesco Lotus name servicing over 15 million customers each week. Their policy is to provide high quality products at affordable prices through stores of all sizes, nationally.
Linfox delivers to over 2,000 Tesco Lotus stores across Thailand. With a wide array of vehicle and size variations, including multi-temperature transport, Linfox delivers a smart solution which consolidates deliveries to minimise disruption at Tesco Lotus stores.
- 292K loads into Tesco Lotus distribution centers (DCs) per year
- Warehousing is spread across 4 DCs and 2 RDCs
- 1.1M outbound deliveries to Tesco Lotus stores per year
- Tesco Lotus has more than 2000 stores across the Kingdom of Thailand
- Each year the Linfox fleet travels 122M kilometres
- The fleet comprises over 530 vehicles
- Linfox has had a strong relationship with Tesco Lotus for more than 23 years
- 2000+ Linfox people work on the contract